Just not sure where I should spend money on to make sure this practically new car stays in good condition I changed oil, ..wasn't sure what may need flushed/ checked after sitting..
19,000 miles. Sat 1yr Heated garage,change what for safety and care?? New/old on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Odin, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($373 - 668) in Tuscarora, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brookhaven, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($150 - 267) in Patrick, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($306 - 361) in Copeland, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($83 - 151) in Cactus, TX