I bought a new coil pack.Didn't help.
178,000 miles on it,turns over,won't start.getting fuel-is it timing chain? on 2001 Saturn L200
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ebans777 ,
February 24, 2013
seek diagnostic before wasting money for parts
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($441 - 633) in Alzada, MT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarence, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($264 - 426) in Hartford, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($265 - 367) in Clayton, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lowry City, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($519 - 872) in Culbertson, MT