I bought a new coil pack.Didn't help.
178,000 miles on it,turns over,won't start.getting fuel-is it timing chain? on 2001 Saturn L200
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ebans777 ,
February 24, 2013
seek diagnostic before wasting money for parts
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alzada, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($266 - 460) in Clarence, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hartford, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($383 - 574) in Clayton, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($49 - 62) in Lowry City, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($448 - 487) in Culbertson, MT