what is the average cost?
15,000 mile service on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,354 - 1,834) in Graettinger, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($305 - 411) in Maytown, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Haviland, KS
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Sextonville, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($251 - 331) in Pendergrass, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($305 - 515) in Montmorenci, IN