The car is a automatic, but it happens when I usually stop. The car acts like it don't wont to go I often have to take my foot off the gas so it will go into the next gear. I had the transmission checked they told me it was fine so what is the problem?
125k miles Shifting into the next gear on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?