The car is a automatic, but it happens when I usually stop. The car acts like it don't wont to go I often have to take my foot off the gas so it will go into the next gear. I had the transmission checked they told me it was fine so what is the problem?
125k miles Shifting into the next gear on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- jerks when gun it to pass or accelerating fast from stop 64000mi 2010SE
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.