The car is a automatic, but it happens when I usually stop. The car acts like it don't wont to go I often have to take my foot off the gas so it will go into the next gear. I had the transmission checked they told me it was fine so what is the problem?
125k miles Shifting into the next gear on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
- Shifting problems. Automatic transmission.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Rockwell, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($636 - 763) in Clarksville, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garland, UT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - 533) in Mesa, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($412 - 603) in Sylvania, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Westport Point, MA