The car is a automatic, but it happens when I usually stop. The car acts like it don't wont to go I often have to take my foot off the gas so it will go into the next gear. I had the transmission checked they told me it was fine so what is the problem?
125k miles Shifting into the next gear on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers