im getting a 09 colbolt, and i also have a honda civic. now the civic has 168,000 on it now and its going good. but what about my new colbolt. how many miles will it get in its lift time? only 120k? or more?
100,000 miles on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt6 reports
3 answersAugust 11, 2010
1 answerNovember 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge