when diagnostic is hooked up under the dash the error code says it is the 10 amp fuse is blown replace it and it blows again this time three weeks.I T operates the fuel pump so the car stalls and and will not start sick of have it flat beded to a mechanic.
10 amp fuse in computer fuse box under the hood keeps burning out on 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
- How to fix an electrical seat adjuster that is jammed?