when diagnostic is hooked up under the dash the error code says it is the 10 amp fuse is blown replace it and it blows again this time three weeks.I T operates the fuel pump so the car stalls and and will not start sick of have it flat beded to a mechanic.
10 amp fuse in computer fuse box under the hood keeps burning out on 2000 Subaru Outback
Asked by for the 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Briefly lost acceleration, check engine light on and cruise light flashing...
- Lights come on but won't start?
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 63) in Little Rock, SC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($137 - 178) in Ora, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Heath, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 287) in High Point, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($292 - 358) in Whitfield, MS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($69 - 106) in Holley, NY