Horn first sounded as though something was stuffed inside it.
1. Horn stoppped working. Replaced the blown fuse with a new one, that one blew on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road