Horn first sounded as though something was stuffed inside it.
1. Horn stoppped working. Replaced the blown fuse with a new one, that one blew on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kellyton, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($146 - 362) in Marrowbone, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 326) in Mountain Park, OK
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($293 - 416) in Aroma Park, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Toledo, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($178 - 201) in Grand Saline, TX