I do not have spark from either coil for #1 cylinder but both coils are firing #2,3,and 4 cylinders just fine.
#1 cylinder is not firing on 1995 Ford Ranger
0 answersMay 09, 2012
1 answerSeptember 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eldred, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($70 - 116) in Frazer, MT
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 203) in Troy, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($412 - 621) in Clarksburg, MO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Salem, SD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 465) in Bayport, MN