I do not have spark from either coil for #1 cylinder but both coils are firing #2,3,and 4 cylinders just fine.
#1 cylinder is not firing on 1995 Ford Ranger
0 answersMay 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are