Two weeks ago radiator leaked, only found out while driving as car started to smoke. I stopped immediately and had the car towed to mechanic. Mechanic advised head gaskit is ok but the radiator needs to be replaced because it was leaking from the bottom. Also the transmission fluid was low. Mechanic replaced the radiator and thermostat. Also flushed and refilled trans fluid because he thought there might be cross contamination (don't know why). After 2 weeks it appears now that the car is having problem in accelerating. Any ideas?
08 TL- Acceleration problem after Radiator was replaced on 2008 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
2008 Acura TL Estimates
- 132,000 Mile Service ($98 - 161) in Northford, CT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($180 - 226) in Vallecitos, NM
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Sturgis, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corrigan, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($141 - 410) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Heater Hose Replacement ($78 - 103) in Mount Gay, WV