, Tachometer reads inconsistently to speed. Are the two symptoms connected? Is the problem electrical, electronic or mechanical?
06 Ram 2500 diesel, 170k miles; vibration in front (first) and 4th injector tube on 2006 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ottawa Lake, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($59 - 147) in Vanderpool, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sumrall, MS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($213 - 341) in Mc Cool Junction, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($437 - 545) in Brandon, IA
- Horn Replacement ($73 - 116) in Dibble, OK