Its getting spark frm plugs n coils and timing chains are tight
06 mazda mpv 3.0 was running fine. It jus stop running. Its getting spark and fu on 2006 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2006 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($334 - 427) in Clio, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Wickatunk, NJ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sound Beach, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($161 - 226) in Benge, WA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($80 - 91) in La Center, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($208 - 418) in Smithton, IL