if the transfer case motor position sensor or the selector switch is bad does the entire transfer case have to be replaced or can just the sensor or selector switch be replaced without changing out the whole unit?
05 Yukon. Stability system disabled, service 4WD message. on 2005 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
- Truck jerks only on accesaration then runs good new plug wires. Fuel injector.