if the transfer case motor position sensor or the selector switch is bad does the entire transfer case have to be replaced or can just the sensor or selector switch be replaced without changing out the whole unit?
05 Yukon. Stability system disabled, service 4WD message. on 2005 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Lever shift seem to be stuck in drive and can't start the car
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires