thought it may be gas cap, went and bought a new capand the same day the light went off. 2 days later the light came back on. car is running fine, there are no new noises come from it either. I have to get echecked in 8 days or less.... Help!!!
05 Equinox engine light came on had scanned codes were p0455&p0128 what do I do? on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Caliper is hanging up after being replaced twice. Any ideas already over $500 in
- I was stoped at light and noticed turn signal slowed then took off and stopped a
- Why does my digital speedometer do not work but shows the mileage and the gear and the direction but the numbers do not show up of how fast I'm going
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- Price range to replace rotors?
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Laurel, MT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($647 - $1,020) in Athol, KS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Jessie, ND
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($392 - $694) in Auxier, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - $352) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - $222) in Gypsum, KS