Both lights,instrument panel and the passenger side airbag light.
05 300 limited , 3.5L V6. My airbag lights keep coming on. What's the problem? on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($252 - 337) in De Graff, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($372 - 707) in Jerico Springs, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($320 - 449) in Wingate, IN
- 6,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in East Lynn, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($548 - 579) in Chittenango, NY
- Horn Replacement ($62 - 219) in Tiff City, MO