history bought car about 1.5 yrs..replaced all 3O2sensors..replaced ect sensor..bleed system...replaced bank 1 sensor 2...replace cat converter a year ago..just had problems with misfire codes 0401 or 0301 mis fire in cylinders..random..only put about 30 on that code before i got it fixed..just picked car up ..drove about 20 miles and now i got the 0420 bad cat again..any help sugeestions recommendations..agh.....
0420 bad cat convert on 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($605 - 984) in Monroe, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($176 - 271) in Saluda, NC
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($105 - 209) in Boyd, WI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($151 - 178) in Carlton, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Canaan, ME
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Honolulu, HI