history bought car about 1.5 yrs..replaced all 3O2sensors..replaced ect sensor..bleed system...replaced bank 1 sensor 2...replace cat converter a year ago..just had problems with misfire codes 0401 or 0301 mis fire in cylinders..random..only put about 30 on that code before i got it fixed..just picked car up ..drove about 20 miles and now i got the 0420 bad cat again..any help sugeestions recommendations..agh.....
0420 bad cat convert on 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Asked by for the 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
- what would cause tail lights to remain on when lights & ignition are turned off.
- when getting new tires should you have an alignment done on mr2 spyder?
- Passenger window won't work
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($595 - $714) in Monroe, OK
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - $106) in Saluda, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($237 - $315) in Boyd, WI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($270 - $452) in Carlton, TX
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Canaan, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - $75) in Honolulu, HI