history bought car about 1.5 yrs..replaced all 3O2sensors..replaced ect sensor..bleed system...replaced bank 1 sensor 2...replace cat converter a year ago..just had problems with misfire codes 0401 or 0301 mis fire in cylinders..random..only put about 30 on that code before i got it fixed..just picked car up ..drove about 20 miles and now i got the 0420 bad cat again..any help sugeestions recommendations..agh.....
0420 bad cat convert on 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Asked by for the 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - $106) in Monroe, OK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($230 - $267) in Saluda, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($237 - $315) in Boyd, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($883 - $1,117) in Carlton, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($694 - $796) in Canaan, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($419 - $495) in Honolulu, HI