OK when accelerating from a stop or from rolling it is continuously jerking like your playing with the gas pedal and it will go through 1st gear and into 2nd,still jerking and it will not shift past 2nd gear and the Rpm's just keep going up. I already changed the transmission fluid and filter when it first started this problem and there were metal shavings in the trans. pan but after the fluid change this problem continues. What could it be. 2.2l 4,cyl ecotech engine... automatic transmission
04 chevy cavalier auto. trans wont shift past 2.nd gear??? on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.