OK when accelerating from a stop or from rolling it is continuously jerking like your playing with the gas pedal and it will go through 1st gear and into 2nd,still jerking and it will not shift past 2nd gear and the Rpm's just keep going up. I already changed the transmission fluid and filter when it first started this problem and there were metal shavings in the trans. pan but after the fluid change this problem continues. What could it be. 2.2l 4,cyl ecotech engine... automatic transmission
04 chevy cavalier auto. trans wont shift past 2.nd gear??? on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!