this is the 2nd trans..first was in NJ where I did live back in aug 2012 and i drove 3000 miles and poof it was doing theh same thing, I had to wait to get money to fix it as the trans shop screwed me on the warrenty, so I put it in a trans shop in CA where I am now and the same thing. the guy tried first to clean out valve body, which was found to be sludged. he cleaned it and he said it was ok for a bit, then did the same thing, so we just did a rebuild, where the same thing happened. I am thinking maybe speed control???? any idea's?
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2003 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($806 - 2,029) in Ayer, MA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Emerson, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($220 - 369) in Village, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($443 - 582) in Elkhorn, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in East Saint Louis, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,097 - 1,142) in Lodi, NJ