this is the 2nd trans..first was in NJ where I did live back in aug 2012 and i drove 3000 miles and poof it was doing theh same thing, I had to wait to get money to fix it as the trans shop screwed me on the warrenty, so I put it in a trans shop in CA where I am now and the same thing. the guy tried first to clean out valve body, which was found to be sludged. he cleaned it and he said it was ok for a bit, then did the same thing, so we just did a rebuild, where the same thing happened. I am thinking maybe speed control???? any idea's?
03 saab transmission 2nd trans on 2003 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
2003 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($477 - 564) in Ayer, MA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($186 - 260) in Emerson, AR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($483 - 645) in Village, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Elkhorn, WI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($135 - 159) in East Saint Louis, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($628 - 939) in Lodi, NJ