HAVE PULLED CODES GOT VARIOUS CODES P0420 FOR CAT. CONVERTER, P1107 FOR MAP SENSOR, P0122 FOR TPS, AND ALSO A O2 SENSOR CODE, HAVE CHANGED MAP SENSOR AND TPS SENSOR STILL NO CHANGE IN CONDITION
03 MONTE CARLO AFTER CAR WARMS UP RUNS ROUGH LOW IDLE STALLS OUT HARD TO START on 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- True or False: Let Your Car Warm Up Before Driving
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
- Is My Car Burning Oil and Other Symptoms of Oil Leaking
- How Often Should I Change My Car's Oil?
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems(25)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair Estimates
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Q&A(105)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Recalls(6)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Shops
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- 2 in engine camprtment. 1 on each side of dash
- In need of the passenger window for my 2006 Monte Carlo. Any year compatible?
- Why is the car ticking so much..??
- Right after starting car after 2 sec makes a type of grinding sound twice
- turn signal blinks twice and goes off either direction. what is problem and whe
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($91 - $159) in Scottsboro, AL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Prue, OK
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($103 - $151) in Sharon, MA
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $70) in Meansville, GA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($143 - $156) in Centerville, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($415 - $481) in Manson, NC