HAVE PULLED CODES GOT VARIOUS CODES P0420 FOR CAT. CONVERTER, P1107 FOR MAP SENSOR, P0122 FOR TPS, AND ALSO A O2 SENSOR CODE, HAVE CHANGED MAP SENSOR AND TPS SENSOR STILL NO CHANGE IN CONDITION
03 MONTE CARLO AFTER CAR WARMS UP RUNS ROUGH LOW IDLE STALLS OUT HARD TO START on 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?
- Just put new starter and it still won't turn on just clicks then nothing